Please bring along comfortable walking shoes as the Arlington portion of the tour is walking only. Guest’s will be required to walk with up and down steep roads with the Tour Guide.
Departure: 8:00 am
Pickup: In front of the Arlington Metro station
children (3-11) $65.99
This tour must drop off at the ROSSLYN METRO STATION
About this tour
- **Please Note** The Arlington part of the tour requires walking up and down steep roads with the Tour Guide. Please bring comfortable walking shoes.
- Guests are required to meet us in front of Arlington Metro Station no later than 7:45 am
- 4 hour narrated morning tour with a live Tour Guide
- Set price for adults and children
- You step off and visit with the Tour Guide
- You get free water during the tour
- Ponchos are provided in case of rain
Places you will visit
These are actual stops where you can actually visit. You step off the bus with the tour guide for a narrated exploration of the place.
What you will see
These are important landmarks that you will see during the tour. You will be able to snap pictures from the bus but they’re not actual stops.
The White House
See the home of our President and first family. Walk past the historic Blair House and Lafayette Square. Learn about the West Wing and the history of the Executive Branch.
- Washington Monument
- J. Edgar Hoover Building
- Grant Memorial
The Capitol Building
See our Nation’s grand and historic office building, where our Legislative Branch makes our laws. Drive past the Grant Memorial and the Capitol Reflecting Pond.
- Smithsonian Museums
- Tidal Basin
- Jefferson Memorial
Step off and visit the National cemetery: the Changing of the Guard, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, JFK’s eternal flame and many other historic sites.
- Washington National Cathedral
- Peace Monument
- Kennedy Center
Air Force Memorial
Enjoy this soaring national memorial as well as views of Washington, D.C.
- Bureau of Engraving & Printing
- District of Columbia War Memorial
- Holocaust Museum
Iwo Jima Memorial
Gaze upon this iconic memorial which honors the men and women of the United States Marine Corps. See the flag being raised high above the land in this fitting tribute.
- Freedom Plaza
- Japanese Cherry Trees